Financing Your New Home
How Do I Finance My Lot/Home Package?
In today’s market the majority of Custom Home construction is financed through a construction-to-permanent loan. With flexible terms, highly competitive rates and fast closings, construction loans are the most popular choice for financing your new dream home. Our preferred lenders have a full range of the best financing programs available today and are dedicated to helping our customers enjoy a stress-free financing process. They can even pre-qualify you before you start your home search. To get started, just contact one of our preferred lenders below.
Benefits of Using a Construction-to-Perm Loan:
- Save time and money
- Construction-to-perm loans combine construction financing and mortgage financing into one loan. With only one closing, you save the time and additional costs of a second closing.
- Can offer security by including a loan rate protection option “rate lock or float down option.”
- Allows you to prepay without penalty.
- You are charged interest only on funds as you use them until the completion of your home then the loan will be refinanced into a permanent loan.
- Interest paid on construction-to-perm loans while the home is under construction is tax deductible on your current year taxes.
- Reputable and professional loan officers will be there to guide you through the entire loan process, providing the highest level of support and ensuring all your questions are answered.
Susan TurnerMortgage Loan Originator
To apply online go to https://turnerr.fnb-online.com/ and click on BEGIN MORTGAGE PROCESS.