Located on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Kent County is the least populated county in the state. A scenic peninsula with 209 miles of shoreline, it’s no surprise the most popular things to do are marine-related activities and visiting the seaside towns that dot the shoreline.
Kent County is home to...
- Over thirty marinas offering water-based recreation such as sailing, power boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking
- River marsh and fields along the Atlantic migratory flyway attract bird watchers, photographers and bird hunters
- Waterfront parks and small beaches
- A variety of local art galleries, theaters and museums
- Wineries and Distilleries on the Chesapeake Wine Trail
- Historical sites along the Star Spangled Banner Trail
- Unique shopping from antiques to whimsical boutiques and local bakeries and dining along quaint main streets