Ranked among the top 20 counties to live in the U.S. by Niche, Montgomery County will jump to the top of your list in the search for your new home. As a neighbor to the Nation’s Capital, Montgomery County is near all of what Washington, D.C. has to offer–a diverse community with great schools, exquisite dining, entertainment and recreation.
Montgomery County is home to...
- Some of the highest ranked schools in the nation
- Over 33,000 acres of parkland with trails for biking and hiking
- Sports & recreation at local ball parks, soccer complexes, athletic training centers, outdoor adventure parks and over 30 golf courses
- Art & concert venues, theaters and historical museums
- Dynamic restaurants ranging from farm-to-table eateries to gourmet cuisine to national chains and a variety of upscale shopping malls and open air town centers
- Top employers: Several U.S. Government Agencies, Montgomery County Public Schools, Adventist Healthcare, Marriott International and Lockheed Martin