Queen Anne’s County
Located just across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, Queen Anne’s County is known as the gateway to the Eastern Shore. Just 13 miles to Annapolis and 43 miles to Washington, D.C., many residents commute over the bridge daily to enjoy the rural farmland, captivating sunsets and a relaxed lifestyle by the Bay.
Queen Anne’s County is home to...
- 265 miles of waterfront area that supports a thriving maritime industry and water sports galore
- Historical sites and landmarks
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center
- 8 Bicycle routes covering over 230 miles
- Dock bars and waterfront restaurants offering fresh Maryland seafood and phenomenal views
- Country villages and small towns that take you a step back in time